In honor of happiness happens month I wanted to ask you a few questions:
- What’s the happiest moment you’ve had recently?
- What song makes your toes tap?
- What TV show makes you laugh?
- When you need a happy-pick-me-up what movie do you watch?
- What’s your favorite childhood food?
- What’s your happy beverage?
- What’s your favorite smell?
- Who makes you smile just thinking of them?
- Where and when was your favorite vacation?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- If you had a happy adjective in front of your name what would it be?
- What are your favorite happiness quotes?
August 15th is also National Relaxation day!!!
Top Ten ideas to enjoy on Relaxation Day:
- Do nothing today
- Go to a Spa
- Go fishing
- Play a round of golf (caution: not always relaxing)
- Lounge around in a hammock
- Take a bubble bath
- Spend the day at the beach
- Go to the movies
- Do a little gardening (no heavy duty work, though)
- Have a picnic in the park