How’s it going?! Hellloooo is anybody out there? I am going to wrap up this “30 days to less stress” NOW since I haven’t had any responses and I am about to go on an unexpected trip. Here is a quick wrap up:
- DAY 5: Exercise daily to detoxify acidic energy in the body. Walking, slow running, weight lifting, Qigong, yoga, or tai chi can all help you de-stress.
- DAY 4 and 7: Eat a light meal in the evening, and stop eating two hours before bed.
- Day 7: Don’t drink any tea, coffee, or alcohol at least two hours before bed.
- Day 2 and 7: Avoid watching violent movies or TV shows before sleep. As you sleep, those images are still processing in your brain, in every cell in your body.
- Day 7: Before bed, take a hot bath filled with a handful of sea salt, or soak your feet in a basin of hot water with three tablespoons of sea salt.
- DAY 6: Do small actions with enthusiasm. It’ll make you smile more.
- DAY 2: Avoid eating meat on Mondays as a way to reduce your consumption of animal products.
- DAY 3: Take fish oil!
- DAY 1: Relax your body from head to toe, breathing slowly, deeply, and gently.
I hope you are all feeling a little bit lighter after this week.
- Stress (thesacredcentre.wordpress.com)